We want to earn your trust by building strong working relationships with our medical community. Our goal is to help provide your patients with trusted professional doula support so that you can rest at ease that their non-medical needs are being met.
Our doulas offer collaborative care that you can trust. We help increase patient care and satisfaction by working together.
Who would benefit from working with one of our doulas?
- Any patient wanting or needing extra support in their pregnancy, birth and postpartum.
- Patients without enough family support, working families, military families, and single parents face more challenges than ever before. Our birth and postpartum doulas are here to provide that extra support so that you can rest at ease that their non-medical needs are being met.
- Patients planning the following births: medicated, un-medicated, inductions, high risk, C-section, VBAC and multiples.
What makes Spokane Professional Doula Association (SPDA) doulas different?
- Our doulas do not have an agenda; our only goal is to provide unbiased support.
- All of our members are certified or currently pursuing certification.
- All of our doulas adhere to DONA’s Scope of Practice and Code of Ethics.
- Oversight through Mentorship.
- Accountability with our Grievance Policy.
Have you worked with one of our doulas recently?
We appreciate your feedback regarding the professionalism of our doulas. We hold our doulas to the highest professional standards and we ask that you do the same. Please fill out the form below to offer compliments or critiques regarding our doulas.
If you submit a grievance it will be processed by our grievance committee and you will receive a confirmation. We may also contact you for additional information regarding the incident.
We appreciate your referrals!
Compliments or Grievances?
We want to hear from you. Your feedback helps us uphold a higher level of professionalism.