Your Trusted Birth Support
We want to earn your trust by building strong working relationships with With a professional doula on your care team you can rest easy that your patients’ non-medical needs are being met.
Our doulas support:
Miscarriage, high risk pregnancy, VBAC, multiples, breech birth, epidural pain management, out-of-hospital birth, teens, scheduled cesarean, adoption or surrogate birth, bereavement, single parents, children with special needs and NICU.
What makes Spokane Professional Doula Association (SPDA) doulas different?
- Our doulas do not have an agenda; our only goal is to provide unbiased support.
- All of our members are certified or currently pursuing certification.
- All of our doulas adhere to DONA’s Scope of Practice and Code of Ethics.
- Oversight through Mentorship.
- Accountability with our Grievance Policy.
Have you worked with one of our members recently? We would love your feedback.
The member feedback form below, allows members to receive feedback from the medical professionals we work alongside. We value your knowledge and perspective of the non-medical care we provide. All feedback is reviewed by the member coordinator, their mentor (is applicable), and member. If a critique or a grievance is given, you will receive a follow up email regarding the steps that were taken to improve the members training and/or steps to address the grievance.